Tuesday, August 12, 2008

20 Week Update





Today Taylor is 20 weeks! I just can't believe the time has gone by so fast. We had a quiet weekend. On Sunday we went to church and then to lunch with my Dad so Taylor got to have a little Grandpa time. She is just doing so much! We have branched out and tried bananas this last week and she seemed to like them okay. She is really getting to where she eats her cereal so well although she still is very messy and not ready for public eating! I am going to try to add a video on the blog this week so you can hear how Taylor talks. I almost didn't get it because everytime I held up the camera she got distracted and quit making sounds. Hope that it works so all of you can hear her.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I found it! Awesome! So cute! we are ewaldfamily.blogspot.com.